People are our greatest assets and form an integral part of our business delivery model. We believe that the competencies and efforts of our employees are vital for our continued success.
Kamineni Life Sciences offers a wide range of career opportunities and is keen to employ a workforce of innovative people who can work as team players and add value to our organization.
Kamineni Life Sciences rewards outstanding performance, innovation and teamwork and provides opportunities to individuals for continuous development. Employees are equipped with the latest information in their functional areas of expertise through extensive learning, training and developmental programs. Kamineni Life Sciences enables employees reach their career objectives in line with their personal goals.
Our corporate culture enables us to manage the complexities and diversity of growth and is driven by the highest standards of quality, performance, values and ethics.For career opportunities, e-mail your resume to email@example.com in word format.
- National Update on Liver Transplantation – 7th & 8th Mar -2009.
- National Update on Liver Transplantation was organized by Kamineni Education Society at Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Genetics and Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine -13th to 15th Feb 2009
- A three day conference on Genetics add Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine was organized by the Kamineni Education Society at Indira Auditorium at Kamineni Hospitals.
- International Women's Day:
- On the Occasion of International Women's Day, Kamineni Hospitals conducted
- Kidney Check-up Camp:
- In commemoration with World Kidney Day (12th Mar 2009) Kidney Check up Camp was conducted by the department
- World Tuberculosis Day:
- Tuberculosis Day is being observed every year on 24th Mar world over.
- World Health Day:
- Removing Obstacles to Generic Drug Competition