The manufacturing facility of Kamineni Life Sciences at Hyderabad is an eco-friendly plant, designed with the latest technology using state-of-the-art designs. Precautionary and safety measures are exemplary and in compliance with GMP and WHO GMP norms.
The design and construction of the facility ensures unidirectional flow of men and material. A well defined procedure is established for entry and exit, to and from the premises, specific to operations according to GMP requirements in order to ensure the delivery of products of the highest quality to a large clientele in domestic and global markets.
The entire facility is equipped with a stringent environmental control systems, coupled with appropriate air conveying systems through insulated ducting filters. The HVAC (Heat cum Ventilation and Air Conditioning System) takes care of not only the classification of air and differential pressures but also the auto adjustment of temperature and humidity. Each classified area is operated by independent air handling systems with an appropriate number of terminal filters, grills and volume control dampers to take care of air changes, air velocity and particle count affecting the process.
- National Update on Liver Transplantation – 7th & 8th Mar -2009.
- National Update on Liver Transplantation was organized by Kamineni Education Society at Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Genetics and Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine -13th to 15th Feb 2009
- A three day conference on Genetics add Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine was organized by the Kamineni Education Society at Indira Auditorium at Kamineni Hospitals.
- International Women's Day:
- On the Occasion of International Women's Day, Kamineni Hospitals conducted
- Kidney Check-up Camp:
- In commemoration with World Kidney Day (12th Mar 2009) Kidney Check up Camp was conducted by the department
- World Tuberculosis Day:
- Tuberculosis Day is being observed every year on 24th Mar world over.
- World Health Day:
- Removing Obstacles to Generic Drug Competition